Vacancy: Key Accounts Manager
Qualification: Grade 12 – Matric
Location: Brackenfell, Cape Town
Salary: R15, 000 plus commission
Benefits: Pension, Medical, Travel Allowance, Petrol Card and Cell
Start date: ASAP
Our client, a leader in the retail industry is seeking a strong Key Accounts Manager for their branch in Centurion. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in the Manufacturing and Laboratory industry; as well as CRM systems experience. Candidates with Desktop Printer and Mobile Label Printers will be preferred.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet company performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint customer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive customer relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through customer organizations to end users in coordination with customer sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address reseller and/or value added reseller needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and customer personnel.
- Ensures customer compliance with customer agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned customers.
- Customer service
- Problem solving
- Technologically literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Active listening
- Prospecting of product
- Ability to sufficiently close deals
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 Matric essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales position of a Manufacturing & Laboratory industry
- CRM systems experience
- Desktop Printers and Mobile Label Printers selling background
- Safety related consumables (safety signs / area floor marking tape / etc)
- LOTO applications
- Spill kits and plunger cans
- Technical selling abilities
- This position requires occasional travel
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is compulsory
- Ability to engage with customers at a Senior or C level
- Industry systems and software knowledge or skillset
When applying for this position, please submit an updated copy of your CV, Qualification/s and most recent payslip.
Only candidates matching the required skills, experience and qualifications will be considered. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org