Vacancy: Product Manager
Qualification: Grade 12 – Matric
Location: Highveld, Centurion
Salary: CTC R15, 000 – Plus Commission
Benefits: Pension, Medical, Travel Allowance, Petrol Card and Cell
Start date: ASAP
Our client, a leader in the retail industry is seeking a strong Product Manager for their branch in Centurion. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ sales experience in distribution; as well as CRM systems experience.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address reseller and/or value added reseller needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Customer service
- Problem solving
- Technologically literate
- Active listening
- Prospecting of product
- Ability to sufficiently close deals
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 Matric essential
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in sales position with a distribution company
- CRM systems experience
- This position requires occasional travel
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is compulsory
When applying for this position, please submit an updated copy of your CV, Qualification/s and most recent payslip.
Only candidates matching the required skills, experience and qualifications will be considered. Please email us at email@example.com