Position: Audit Trainee Senior
Location: Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
Our client based in Cape Town is currently starting their recruitment drive for an Audit Trainee Senior who has at a minimum, completed the second year of a SAICA training contract with one or two years remaining, or recently completed their training contract. Applicants may still be studying.
If you have a passion for excellence and wish to qualify as a Chartered Accountant in a highly professional and dynamic environment where your development will determine your progress, contact us about a SAICA training contract.
If you are interested in the entrepreneurial side of business, then this is where you should be looking to further your career. Our client is looking for a confident, articulate, aspirant professional to continue with their training contract.
- Plan audits with reference to year ends and deadlines
- Manage and train audit trainees
- Supervise others on the job
- Report directly to manager and director
- Report to clients and manage client relationships
- Minimum of second year of SAICA articles
- Working towards CTA
- MS Office and CaseWare (compulsory)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Salary offered would be defined as market related and would depend on the level of the applicant.
- Only non-SA candidates with a valid SA work permit will be considered.
- Having own transport is a condition of employment.
Only candidates matching our clients’ requirements need apply. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org